- 1 bottle Makoto Ginger dressing
- 3-4 cups frozen stir-fry vegetable mix
- 1-1.5 lbs chicken or beef
- 2 packages ramen noodles (no seasoning packets)
- 1.5 cups chicken or beef broth
- Scallions and Sriracha for topping
- Cut chicken or steak into bite-sized cubes
- Marinade chicken or beef with ginger dressing (at least one hour, up to overnight).
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat and add in meat and marinade and cook thoroughly.
- Remove meat to plate once cooked.
- Add frozen veggies to the skillet with the leftover marinade- add more if need be.
- Cook veggies until fully thawed.
- Add in two ramen noodle packages (no seasoning) and cover them with cooked veggies.
- Add 1.5 cups chicken or beef broth. Cover and simmer for 7-8 minutes.
- Add back in meat and combine until everything is hot.
- Top with scallions and Sriracha and enjoy!
Let me know what you think!